View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Contributor

Thank you for the kind words guys. So far it has truly exceeded my expectations, and my wife and daughters just love it. My oldest took both my wife and youngest daughter for a ride in it after we filmed the little video and they both commented on well it handled and easy it was to drive. Of course you can always use more power, but I think for now a new set of 24" Mud Lites for the rear will take care of the traction issues.

Kudos to you Metal, Xbird and Tom for commenting on the wider front end aiding with the handling. I have the 3" spacers for the rear but I don't think I will even bother to use them because the buggy handles so well just the way it is. It is hard to turn anything in the deep sand unless you are in the throttle, but when we drove it on some harder packed surfaces it was very responsive and you could do some wicked doughnuts. We woke up to 50mph winds today so no more testing. I guess I really need to go recheck all the bolts and get the passenger side grab bar built anyway.

Hoser from Pilot Odyssey site took these screen shots from my video. I thought they were kind of cool & thought you all might like to see them..