View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Supporting Vendor

xlint89; Hate to hear so many problems out of them. When I first got started with the buggy thing BD had a very good reputation and track record. Travis I believe his name is was very knowlegeable on these buggies and engines, in fact at one time they were working on making the GY6 into a 4 speed. Had contacted him from time to time for some unusual parts for my experiments. It seems to all have started a year or so ago and started with their website being infected with some malware and expired security certification, at least this is what Norton and Microsoft would warn me of when they blocked me from entering their website. Since that time I have heard nothing good about them or their products. I really wonder what happened to them, if new owners,divorce, state of the economy,or just plane old neglect. Hopefully they recover from whatever problems they are having. There are not even a handfull of dealers today who actually research parts or mods for these buggies as compared to pre-2008. Most on e-bay are there to just sell parts to make money and could care less about the quality or buggy scene. There are some good scooter dealer buisnesses out there but even though the same engines some parts work well with scooters but not so well on buggies,and tunning tecniques are different with scooters compared to buggies. I do know this economy has taken its toll on many dealers but has affected all in the industry.
Last I want to thank you for the kind words and confidence in me. I haven't been on here much lately due to the long hours lately trying to search out reliable suppliers, the many phone calls I get from customers who bought used and need advise or hard to find parts plus the added service I have been getting. It gets to be too much at times for one person but not consistent enough to hire someone, then there are the problems brought on by Murphy's law. Just who the hell is this Murphy guy anyway. Anyway once I get past the blip I'll be back on here more consistantly.

TOM

Last edited by SYCARMS; 11-13-2012 at 06:35 AM. Reason: mispelling