View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Supporting Vendor

Exclamation

The only thing I can see is the passenger side front spindle does not tilt as much as the driver's side. What I mean is the bottom of the spindle on the driver's sits forward further than the top of the spindle.

You already have pretty good measurements from what you posted. I would be suspect with the above statement."bottom of spindle on the drivers sits forward than the top of the spindle" This right there tells me you might have more positive caster on the right side which will cause a pull. On a car 3-4 degrees will cause a pull and you will not see 3-4 degrees. Being that you see the differance makes me think you will have an excessive caster on the right side causing your pull. I would pull that drivers side spindle to match the right side since the right side looks strait. I had a customers recovered stolen buggy in for serviceabout a year ago. His buggy pulled hard to the right, his left strut and lower control arm looked like it was pushed back. I wraped a log chain around the left rear of the main frame to my F350 then pulled the left side until it looked strait as compared to the right side. When finished and driving down the road it would slightly vear to the right when letting go of the wheel but with hands on the wheel it seemed normal. Before doing this when letting go of the steering wheel it would go for the drainage ditch.