View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 02:27 AM
Contributor

NEO is right

If you don't mind waiting for jets there are some nice kits that come with 10 main and 10 pilot jets on ebay.

The price for mine was about $10 and well worth it.
Took a month to get here but when everywhere I looked stateside wanted between $3 and $5 per jet I couldn't argue with the price.

When buying look at the pics and look for jets that are clearly marked for sizing in the pics.

You will find cheaper options but the jets will have crappy markings making them a pain to work with.

The only way to figure out what jets you need is to pick a starting point and read you plug.

There area few tell tell signs like backfire on deceleration that will warn you that you are lean.

There is no substitute for reading the plug.
Run her to full throttle and hold her there for about a minute and kill the engine with the throttle still wide open. Don't let her come back to idle or idle down during the shut off this will give you a clean read on the plug.

From what you posted if it was stock with a 108 I would not have made the jump clear to a 130.

Maybe go 110 see how she runs and check the plug if still lean go to 115 if she is rich your target area will be between the 2 sizes to get her perfect.

Remember a little rich is always better than a little lean.