View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 07:01 AM
Power User

got 2 out of 3 laps in at the latest race.

my drive extension shaft moved over about 1 minute from the finish line on lap one and landed the splined portion right in the snap ring groove, leaving me with no drive. spent 20 minutes directing traffic around me til i grabbed a rock and smacked it back in place. 2 minute fix.

also fogged up the goggles and ran without resulting mud in the eyes again. cut my pace way back becasue of that and the amount of mud on course, very wet weekend.

UTV ran as our own race again with interval starts, we had 50 minutes to get 2 in and start our third, i missed the cutoff by ten minutes. lap 2 i stopped to put my harnesses back on and also had to stop to switch the fuel tank to reserve.

lap 2 with the stops cut out for a "corrected time" lap. ended up 14th out of 18, still waiting for lap times to post, but fastest laps were in the 14-16 minute range i think.

the old yerf monster is right in the middle of the mix if i can keep my eyes clear and the little stuff from occurring. full face with tear-offs is next, the roll-off goggles/glasses combo fogs up to easy and isn't comfortable at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIOFZMqag5o
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coal bump.jpg (100.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg coal 2.jpg (98.0 KB, 6 views)