Thread: New Guy
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Contributor

Hello bear. While looking around I saw that you were in my area. I am from milford, so actually alot closer than cincinnati. I have taken the buggy to dirty turtle once. That was the only road trip it has been on. It was still my friends at the time and that was the weekend he asked me to store it for him. He told my kids to take it out and get it dirty for him. I didn't get a chance to ride it that day. I spent most of the day on a yz250. I plan on taking it out to haspin soon. I also noticed in another post of yours you mentioned a place called big maple farm. I have not been there before, but am anxious to check it out. And yes I am very familiar with the terrain around these parts. My older daughter said the buggy needed some help in the hill climbing department. I am looking around at some other peoples mods and trying to get my own plan together, along with a budget. You can bet I will ask before I buy, to make sure I am going in the right direction. Once again, thanks for the welcome.

Last edited by 351mustanger; 08-06-2013 at 03:54 AM.