View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 07:05 PM
Power User

Since i have yet to take any beauty shots of the latest mods, a couple shot by race photog Cody Schreier will have to do ---he's the guy who I tossed my go pro to last time around ... These are shot just coming out of an area close to the start called the obstacle course which they use as a short track head to head timed race on Sundays. Very short choppy bumps you don't want to try and launch on and tight corners...

And the moment of the go pro toss from the last race Thought it was pretty funny he got a shot about a second before i threw the camera at him

I did update my "my buggy" thread down in the "pictures and videos" section at the bottom of the index page, but apparently threads down there don't pop up in the "latest threads" box on the left of the site.

Reset the cams more than a half dozen times on Saturday, finally got them where i think they should be. got the cam pull/ valve check/change routine down to a science to say the least.

A little back yard testing. They'll be coming back out and get sent to Hot cams to get degreed and marked for certain. This is the way it should have been running at the race. All 3rd gear or up, torque like a beasty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNbuPs5fkb0

Last edited by x-bird; 09-27-2015 at 07:17 PM.