View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 07:12 AM
Power User

They are monsters 39 pounds each for a total 60 pounds with the hubs/axles in place. Going to be rolling on 28s for the start of the season, built to handle up to a 30" tire.

Set at approximate ride height so I can begin upper shock mount ideas. Working on a trade, a pair of my 10" airs for a pair of 34" walker evens coil-overs with adjustable rezzies from a razr. will likely have to respring those.

Finally got a QR hub, Speedway motors garage sale item. Likely fastest mod I ever did, took about 1/2 hour to install since i had to weld in a spacer tube.

Shiny adapters for the front hubs, 4x4 to 4x 156. Pair of 28" Maxxis Carnivores on alloy beadlocks (used) for the fronts should be showing up this week. Will have to install different studs. Talked to the company that made these (been waiting forever for a way to get off the 4x4 pattern. They said they've had them for years but only recently began to advertise them. go figure LOL. 14-inch rim will finally give me the room I need up front ...

Still on the hunt for a pair of front shocks. Two 10" 2.0 Airs with fresh oil and new seals are available if anyone's interested.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg armD.jpg (89.2 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg arms.jpg (84.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg adapters.jpg (67.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg droop.jpg (88.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg swheel.jpg (94.8 KB, 35 views)