View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Supporting Vendor

Default Group Buy: LED Light Bars! GB IS NOW OVER

GROUP BUY IS OVER!

Hello from LedBarsUSA! We are now a proud vendor of buggymasters, and hope we can make lighting up your buggies a little easier and cheaper. Since we are new here, what would be better than a group buy to get things started?

We offer single row LED light bars available in 10" all the way up to 40", and double row LED bars from 6" up to 40". The single row bars are only available in a 30 degree spot beam pattern (which is still pretty wide for a spot beam) and the double rows are available in 30 degree spot, 60 degree flood, or combo patterns. Our single row LED bars are made with authentic Cree LED chips, and all of our double row bars are made with real Epistar LED chips. All of our bars are completely waterproof so letting it sit outside, riding through puddles or in the rain is no problem. You can see all of the specific specs on my website for each bar.

For this group buy we are going to offer 10% off any of our LED bars, and they will all include a free relay harness with an on-off switch. We will also include mounting brackets and a 1 year warranty with all of our bars. This group buy will end in 1 week (Sept 20th), so get your orders in while you can. All of our LED bars are made to order to ensure quality, so please expect it to take 2-3 weeks for you to receive your LED bar after this group buy is over.

You can see all of my products on my website: www.ledbarsusa.com

Price list for this group buy, all of these prices include shipping:

EDIT

So far our 10" SR bars have been the most popular. I have one mounted behind the grill on my SUV (the blue one in the pic at the top of my webpage) and it puts out a crazy amount of light for such a small bar. People also like the slimmer design compared to the more blocky looking double row bars.

If you want to buy one please send me a PM. If you have any questions or anything please don't hesitate to post up.

Thanks!

-Max@ledbarsusa

WWW.LEDBARSUSA.COM

Last edited by ledbarsusa; 09-25-2012 at 10:48 AM.