Thread: YERF 250 swap
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEYDEVIL View Post

just been busy!
in november i became a Hammerhead and Trailmaster dealer. there was no way i could keep up w/ the calls asking if i was going to have anything for christmas so i figured i'd get some new stuff in.
so i called the customer who owns the yerf and told him i would start on it after the holidays and stripped it down and sent it off to be sandblasted along w/ some other frames.
not only that but doing 3 complete builds in a year takes its toll, although i have an unrealistic goal of 5 or more this year.
so becoming a new dealer means assembling everything that comes in so when they all came in (on the same week) all 9 of them that started the melee.
got them all assembled in a week (does that count as a build? hahahaha), and began the local advertising. between that , one of the best parts months ive had, other customers repairs and tearing apart my showroom it's been crazy.
so there should be a little more progress coming up soon.
so by the way anyone, besides the repair/fabrication stuff , the exhaust stuff and just scoring a gig being a marshalls dist dealer, i now have access to ASW, Joyner, Trailmaster and Hammerhead parts along w/ any bike/atv/utv products available from Marshalls.
Does your dealership have a web site? PM me the contact info, I'm constantly breaking my buggy and need a harness at the moment..
Taida 4V head with 23/22mm valves, forged 4V piston,Taida 62mm jug,forged Taida 8200 KDU stroker crank, Koso high-flow oil pump, Taida case half w/ oil cooler ports, Setrab oil cooler,TrailTec Vapor, Mikuni VM26-606, aluminum 30mm intake, Uni filter, aluminum stack, Hammerhead racing exhaust, MotoRio adjustable CDI/HO Coil, Iridium plug, Full Dr Pulley CVT kit w/ 16g sliders, JD's Mikuni slide kit

2014 Kandi 90B