View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 03:45 PM
Heavy Contributor

Actually, when I had it apart, I made a entirely new harness for it. Bigger and better. Covered it all in heatshrink, and ran it from front to back inside the tubing frame. So that taken care of. But since then, everything added, has been sliced in. Why want to clean up. Just a few years, the weather has put a toll on the exposed wiring up front. Also want to add a light bar up top, for hunting. Add that to everything else, only have one switch to turn on the trail tech. Head lights and the upper and lower leds. Plus if add a winch to it. Found a nice outdoor marine control center I like. But if going to do that, might as well do it nice, and clean it up.
However, adding electric box for the back, should be done as well. Fuse block for both, be wise too. More then smoked some wires, on stupid stuff. Thanks for the input. Like to make so the trail tech is at least some what protected from rain. Know it should be water proof. But even after a rain, it glitches now and then, if get a big rain.
Seen what he used, basicly Tupperware to help protect. So that could be used.