View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 08:53 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman007007 View Post
hey Bob you don't live to far away from me. I heard that place you mentioned is awesome to ride on.
Yup zman CAW is nice and if you have a buggy that is 4 foot wide or less its a short trip down hwy 21 to another atv park called TNT Motorsports. TNT has some long trails to ride on and if you have a racing 4wheeler they have some nice supercross courses to fly on. Its a litttle bit cheaper than CAW and a bit more rustic but i rode there for about 5 years before CAW was created.
I have to put my buggy plans on a back burner for the time being because i blew the engine in my jeep last week. I have found an engine for 200 bux and have made the first half payment and will have it paid for in 2 weeks then i will have to find a place to do the engine swap. Putting a 98 cherokee engine in a 91 jeep cherokee. It loooks like it will fit lol. We do some weird engine swaps down here. We put a 350 in a pinto i had once and it was a blast til i warped the body.
I will be getting back to the buggy tho it is on my bucketlist. I have had ideas and dreams (really) since the late 70's early 80's about building/owning my own trail buggy and with the time i have on my hands now i need something to do before i go stir crazy.q