View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 10:16 AM
Heavy Contributor

Well, I flipped the needle pin. And that fixed it. Cant believe I didn't catch that earlier. I thought it looked odd when the first time I opened it up. But the manual I had, was deceiving if you went by the diagram.
I screwed with the float so much, that now, I will need to start over to adjust it. One thing I never did last year was flip the shock mounts in the rear, so the engine isn't at such an angle. Going to flip the mounts this time, so engine is setting lvl this time, before I do any final adjustments on the float.
I do like how it sets with the back end of the buggy body up higher. However, what I drive on, and how it's driven, don't see any reason for the buggy to be up that high. The clearance at the front of wheels, and back of wheels stay the same no matter what. So no gaining anything for the middle of the buggy being higher then the rest. Unless I guess doing some kind of water running, maybe. Plus it just puts a high center of gravity on it. Lower buggy to where lvl all the way across, should lower center of gravity, and make it safer for it to drive. reduce the change of roll over.