View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 03:33 AM
Contributor

Thx buddy thats sorta what im wanting to do. Got shifter installed and temporary wiring/dash installed earlier tonight and took it for spin through the trails and have to say it almost rides like a cadillac and feels alot stronger than the HH did.....idk if its any faster or not yet but it seems like it. I need to get brakes put on next and get some new shocks as the crossfire front shocks are garbage right off the showroom floor and the HH rear shocks are blown out have leaked pretty bad and are just spongy feeling but it still rides way better than any 150cc or the HH250.

Any suggestions on rear shocks would be awesome. Im most likley going with predator 500 on the front. Going to weld the cage at all bolt together joints as i cant stand how every crossfire has that horrible cage rattle and also goin to ad an X brace to the roof and will hopefully have the winch on tomorrow. Trying to decide if i should add two battery's since ill have a winch. Currently i run 230 cca lawnmower battery's in all my buggys.

HH250SS..RIP (IRS donor for the crossfire)
HammerHead 150
Gs Moon buggy 150
Many other random parts buggys (still never have what im needing tho :/ )

Last edited by BEEFKING69; 07-15-2017 at 06:16 AM.