View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Lite Contributor

I just recently bought a buggy after months of research.I have to say i have heard that baja was one to stay away from for quailty issues.I have to admit i looks bad a**.Most of the 250's claim 10-14hp.Think about this.Bad customer service,your buying from pepboy,ask them when it brakes can i count on you?I say this because i asked.I'm no expert,I listened to alot of people when i made my choice(and i ended up with a yerf,go figure talk about issues).However, a yerf might have issues,but is was a big brand at one time and this is how i look at it.1)it was inexpensive2)it has it issues bad axle and weak front suspension,no reverse,but after fixing those problems still under $1300.3)quailty motor.4)Big cabin lots of leg room.I'm 6'2 and it great,granted i only have one leg,but even with my peg leg on it still roomy.Not to steer you from what you like,but to go dump $2500-$2700 on a buggy with no support I dont think i could do that.My advice and take it for what its worth,find a nice used one for half the cost and go from there(then you have a bunch of money left for improvements),stick to the big brands and make sure parts and support are there.This may sound strange,but go for the one with the "wow factor".What i mean by this is,everytime you look at it you think WOW! that thing is sweet.Alright hope this helps sorry to go on a rant.
redneck intake
125 jet
16.5x6.5x8 fronts
21x11x10 holeshots on itp's
coming soon 10g roller 1500rpm spring

Last edited by atc250rboy; 02-15-2010 at 08:24 PM.