BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 06-14-2011, 03:19 AM
Lurker

Default just got a BMS 1000cc buggy but dont see much about it

hay guys looking for some in put on up grades anything i just got this thing and dont no if i should sell it or keep it . i will say its pritty bad ass i dont no much about it and dont see alot about them on line its a 2009 BMS 1000cc water cooled 4 cylnder 2 seater 5 speed with reverse its the yellow one ....14 inch rims with 28/10s on the front and 28/12s on the back

thanks any input would be nice thanks guys
Old 06-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Administrator

man what else could it need with 1000cc!!!???

How's it run?
Old 06-15-2011, 02:02 AM
Lurker

Question

like a raped ape . i traded a trashed 03 cbr 954 for it but it still ran and drove fine . i drove it today in the woods and it is the **** but not a toy more like a car its big lik a mini truck but it runs great i mean little noises but not to bad. but i cant seem to find anyone who knows anything about it its makeing me worried i got a guy who has a much nicer 954 willing to trade for the buggy so im thinking about doing it unless i can find some more info on the thing . there is not even any you tube videos of people rippn them well there is a couple but not like some of thease other ones my brother refered me to the sight he is a member . he has a carbide 150 i just got done doing all his mods YOU GUYS refered to him THANKS .. seeing as he dosent work on anything lol but we ended up with a big bore kit to 170cc ,highlift/ duration cam ,30mm stack and carb full 1'' pipe with muffler , all the breaks , progity cluth red springs, varieator 11g waits .......etc .
so when i came across this thing i grabed it but dont no now that i have it if anyone can tell me where to look or if anyone has one and thay can tell me wether or not to sell it or keep it
Old 06-15-2011, 02:05 AM
Lurker

it rides great over the bumps has alot!!!!! of travel the shocks are huge you dont even feel the mogels. it does need a radio
Old 06-15-2011, 09:40 AM
Heavy Contributor

The 800cc 3-cylinder engines are much more common than your 1000cc 4-cylinder. Yours should be a SOHC while Joyner uses a DOHC from Chery Motors.

You should find many similarities with smaller Suzuki and Isuzu engines since this what the Chinese used to make their copy. Eric Jackson at Mc Donough Powersports in GA is a BMS dealer and can help you with parts.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Contributor

I can't even think of a reason I would want rid of it that
thing sounds cool. Got a friend that's got a 800cc goka
that's radical that can't fix even the simplest of things
so guess who repairs and of course has to go test it out
kinda sucks getting back in the 150 carbide or on my
4 wheeler. Anyway his I'm sure is a 3 cylinder but they
have bigger you might look at them.