BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 06-29-2012, 08:33 PM
Lurker

Default Thought's on buggy's

Looking at buggy's and have found carter talon's hammerhead twister and fox carbide is there any one of these that is better than others ?? Also wondering what approx price range on these would be I am seeing in 800 to 1500 range which is a lot of difference, we would probably be running on river bottom with loads of sand as that is nearest for us.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:08 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by telcorick View Post
Looking at buggy's and have found carter talon's hammerhead twister and fox carbide is there any one of these that is better than others ?? Also wondering what approx price range on these would be I am seeing in 800 to 1500 range which is a lot of difference, we would probably be running on river bottom with loads of sand as that is nearest for us.
Carters are no longer made, and may be hard to find parts for. The Carbide, is a fairly generic buggy, almost identical to the HH, and like several buggies still in production. So parts should be fairly easy to come by. Somebody like Tom, from SYC Powersports could be a major player in finding what you need for either of those buggies.
$800 is HIGH, for a used 150cc buggy, unless it is in near new condition, and is no more than 3 years old. $1500.00 I wouldn't even consider for a used 150, unless it was under 1 year old, and everything is absolutely PERFECT.