BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 06-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Contributor

Default TrailMaster 300XRX

Anyone on here actually own a Trailmaster 300XRX. I see very little on any forum about them, so they must be tough as nails, 'cause, with a little research, the seem to have been a popular seller over the past couple of years. Just not too much to accessorize them with. Though Dr Pulley has come out wit an HIT Clutch and a variator for the Linhai/Yamaha engine now. So things are looking brighter in it's performance future. And I'll bet some "Bling" and functionality type parts will start showing up, in the next year. Some of which will cross over to the HH line, and a couple of others using the same basic frame.

It's about time, some parts lines get developed specially for buggies, instead of always having to adapt this, that or the other from car or motorcycle parts...not to mention the hardware store. We need some dedicated parts suppliers. BESIDES engine parts.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Lurker

I'd be real curious to hear feedback on these buggies as well.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Power User

they're so good the owners are always out riding and never have to visit a forum for repair help Seriously though, i think i've seen one question about them on the various forums, pretty much along the same lines as yours Kliff. BTW, glad to see you back and my condolences. I read a lot of your posts since I got into these things about a year ago.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:31 AM
Contributor

Like I told ya Kliff, Travis got my POS kinroad 300 back to camp twice with his trailmaster. The hill we was on was literally a rock mountain. Little boulders from 4inx4in up to 12x12. No dirt at all just rock. Grade steap enough to leave multiple 250's at the bottom including my pops.

If you compare the ISSUE threads, seems the bms400 has way more issues. Or the 300 guy's cant figure out how to ask for help
Old 06-12-2012, 05:49 AM
Contributor

Well, as of yesterday...mine is on the way. me and Travis made the deal, so it looks like i'm back in the game.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Contributor

Do you have pics. of this ride
Old 06-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Contributor

There are quite a few picks(promotional) on this page http://www.steelespowersports.com/300-XRX.html

I'll try to post some when I get my buggy in, hopefully late this week, or early next week. But it may be week or so later on the pics, I'm on a borrowed computer, and having some software issues with it, but I'll try, as soon as possible. Might even do a P.D.I. assembly tutorial, with pics.