BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 08-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Contributor

Default Quick Update

Well, just wanted to update everyone on the status of our "Urban Assault Vehicle".
Divorce proceedings are taking their toll and we have slowed down to a crawl. I now need to find a new place to live and hopefully the garage will be big enough!
We got most of the buggy done with just minor details left. I finished plumbing the brakes tonight and started installing the 5 point belts. Just need to latch down the fuel tank, some minor wiring and then build th exhaust. I got a polished ss muffler from a rukus but don't know if I like it. I had a design for a spiral flow muffler with flame arrestor and rain cap planned but never got to make parts.
Need to add another return spring on the gas pedal as the Mikuni VM26 internal spring is weak.
The rear bear claws leak at the beads so I got tubes on the way. Hopefully we will get a chance to run this thing before winter hits. Gotta find a place to ride in CT as court orders prohibit out of state overnights for now.

Might offer to drive it and display it at the next 9/11 memorial.

Ideas greatly appreciated!

Then all your problems look like nails.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Power User

Was looking at your album the other day and wondering how you were doing. Sounds like you're going through a rough one, just look to the better days ahead ...