BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 11-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Lurker

Default Searching for buggy

Hello all, new here. I am looking for a higher cc buggy than most of the ones I see on here. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations on a 400 or 500 cc go kart? Or even larger. I do a lot of hunting and the hills are pretty good size here in north Georgia. Plus some of the hogs out here get pretty heavy. A few websites have some, but not really sure what a good name brand would be. I need it to be pretty reliable, because I would literally be out in the middle of no where when I hunt.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:46 PM
Lite Contributor

Contact tom with Syc powersports, his banner is at the top.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:31 AM

If u want a big bad a-- buggy Joyner is one of the top brand names, but really pricey, would u be planning on strapping the boar on the buggy or getting a small trailer to put it in? A good 250cc with some very moderate mods would be able to handle what ur talking about! p.s. welcome to the forum -n- good huntin!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Lurker

Yes, I do want a pretty bad a-- kart, but not at those kind of prices. WOW. I would be strapping it on the Kart. So if it comes with a back rack like some of them do, great. If not, it can be welded. Just over Thanksgiving weekend, I got two bucks and a 250-300 pound boar. It took three people to load it into a Kubota side by side. I dont plan on getting these size hogs all day long, but it would be nice. I did see a kart I think was called BMS powerkart 400A on gokartsusa.com. Well, it is called many differnt names I guess, depending on who sells it. But just wondering if anybody has experienced this buggy. Looks like a nice kart for just under 5K.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:33 AM

I've heard nothing but good about BMS, How bout the cost of those Joyner's, WOW!
Old 12-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Lurker

Has anyone ever heard of the Yammy buggies, or something like that. It is another one like the BMS 400cc karts I was talking about. I like the fact that it is a 5 speed semi-auto.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:59 AM

Looks like a beast!
Old 12-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Lurker

That would be it!! Anybody on here have one? It looks like they have been out for a while now. Would love to hear some reviews on it.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Contributor

Honda FL 400 Pilot!!!!

I drug a friends Pilot, ruffly 900lbs with him in it, about 5 miles of a sandy canyon with ease. I would think you would plenty of power to haul anything out you would run across & have a butt load of fun in the process.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:29 PM

Default oh yeah!

I pulled one of my 150's out of deeeep woods with the other one & a friend on board to boot! I don't think its a question of power, cause as we all know u can make about any of these things beasts if u want too. I think u just need to find a buggy that really appeals to you & just get it! p.s. bad a-- pic ratman!!!