BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 08-20-2011, 10:47 PM
Lite Contributor

Default Plan for ATV park in Pa

Hey for all the Pennsylvania riders out there you may or may not have heard about this proposed plan down in my area for an off road park for pretty much all off road vehicles. Basically it is a bunch of land that use to be mined for coal but now just sits there doing nothing. People already ride atv's there so it seems like a no brainer to make it official. here is the site for the plan

http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/p...asterPlan.aspx

check it out, there is a ton of info there, definitely has the possibility to be pretty awesome
Old 08-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Heavy Contributor

OH BOY! Another coal field! Take along plenty of spare air filters! The last time we rode one of these it had these coal dust silt beds that were like quicksand pits. hit one of these and your swallowed by a powered black dust that will clog your air filter instantly to the point of shutting the motor down. that black dust sticks to everything!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a 012.jpg (89.7 KB, 14 views)
Old 08-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Lite Contributor

haha that pic is funny, would have been a good time time to wear a helmet, this place isn't too bad unless you want to get down and dirty in the coal hills but most of it has not been mined in prolly 50 years or more so its grown up and just your typical wooded trails. i'm hoping if they do go through with this plan they model it somewhat after the hatfield mccoy trails in wv. here is a vid of what some of the landscape looks like

Old 08-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Lite Contributor

or try this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWTtNXoH_U4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_fF...eature=related
Old 09-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Lurker

Actually they are excellent places to ride. Most of it will most likely be dirt and woods. I ride reading anthracite every weekend on my xr. It's perfect.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Lite Contributor

Angry twistor z-150

just bought a twistor z-150 from my neighbor who couldnt get it running after sitting up for a yr. i bought a carb,and fuel pump cured the problem ran great with pletty of speed and hill climbing torgue. now after 2 months have a hard time get it to run right-starts and idles fine but touch accelarator engine dies have to let it warm up for about 10 min then it will take the gas- heeelp please-have already drained carb checked fuel filter and fuel lines and vacum lines