BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 01-29-2012, 06:54 AM
Heavy Contributor

Default addiction

There's been the mention of addiction in several of the posts lately. This list was compiled some years ago to help those who might be confused. As you know, the first step to getting a grip on this sort of problem is addmission.

You might be an addict if.........
Are you ever out driving somewhere and pass a field or a nice wooded area and think , that would be a cool place to ride the buggy.

For the first time in as many years , are you hoping for ice and snow, knowing how much of a pain it is, just so you can try the buggy?

When you get home from work , do you stop in the garage to check out the buggy BEFORE you go inside to greet the family?

When the better half says she wants to go to wall mart, do you spend your time wondering around the automotive section looking for something you MIGHT need for the buggy?

When you go on a field trip in the country with the family , have you ever thought – I shoulda brought the buggy

Do both, your's and the dog’s ears perk up when you hear a UPS truck

How old where you the last time you thought mud was cool?

Have you ever sat in the buggy and made stupid VAROOOOM sounds with you mouth?

Have you ever been on a buggy ride and pretended your in the Baja 1,000?

When was the last time you got suckered in to a double dare ----- - HEY ya’ll watch this!!!!!!!

Have you ever played hooky from work , just to play with the buggy?

Do you you consider the money spent on the buggys as a justified column in your budget spread sheet.

If your getting "intimate" with your better half , she asks if you have protection? you reply " yea! I use royal purple in the buggy

Do you go to the garage, sit in the buggy just to think about it?

Do you stay up late, knowing you got to get up early, just to scan the web for buggy parts?

Do you judge kids age by their ability to reach the pedals?

IF you answer yes to 3 or more your approaching the danger limit. Unfortunatly, to date, there is no real cure! just take security in knowing this forum is a place where you won't be alone.

My name is Charlie, and I am a addict!
Old 01-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Contributor

Yes to 8 of them and 45 years & still think mud is cool..
Old 01-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Heavy Contributor

Yes to most of them, but I troll the boating and trailer sections of Walmart looking for buggy parts plus they're open on Sundays.