BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 04-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Lurker

Default Crossfire wheels

Hi Im new here and new to mini buggys. I bought a crossfire 150R and need a little info. I want to replace the tires and wheels that's on it with some a little taller. My first question is what is the bolt patteren/bolt circle on the front and rear or what whells fit it Honda/Suzuki or kaw. The next question is how do I widen the rear axle to move the tires out some ? I would guess someone has done this to there buggy and would be thankful for any info. Thanks Jim
Old 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM

Welcome "Nitro" good to have you here! To get a wider stance on the rear of your buggy, it could be as easy as reversing your rims from opposite sides and that will give you more of a "stance". To see what all you can get to change out on your front end, just measure your stud pattern horizontally & diagonally and use that as a starting point! and don't worry they're are alot of people here to help you with any of your questions, so don't hesitate to ask!!!
Old 04-30-2014, 07:16 PM

welcome nitro I have 2 crossfires and I believe the bolt patterns are front 4x 110 and rear are 4 x 137. that means it is 4 bolt pattern with a spacing of 110mm and 4 bolt with a spacing of 137 mm. you may want to see if others agree before running out to buy anything. lol
Old 04-30-2014, 07:27 PM

Default see if this helps

http://www.mud-throwers.com/atv_wheel_chart