BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > Go Kart Engine and Torque Converter Tech

Go Kart Engine and Torque Converter Tech Forum for discussing go kart engines and torque converters (Briggs, Tecumseh, Suburu, Comet etc)

Old 07-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Lurker

Exclamation Motor trouble any advice would help

Alright, so. I changed my fluids after recently buying my Manco 606b kart and like a dummy I did the high powered math of converting L to mL for the oil. I mean, that is why they made Google right? Needless to say I put in to much. I have drained and refilled to proper level now.

Now my problem is that the only way I have been able to crank the motor is by pooring a little gas straight to the carb through the air intake. I don't know if maybe the oil sensor is messed up now b/c of way to much oil in there.

Also, I have my belt off b/c I have been cleaning the insides of the TC and the driven units. Does the belt have to be on for the Automatic Decompression System to work?

Here are some pics of what I have. Any help is apreciated. THANKS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beltpic.jpg (95.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg airfiler.jpg (62.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg filteroff.jpg (94.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 07-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Lurker

Excuse this post guys. I was online lookin at some diagrams and found that I am missing the return hose for the tank. SHHHEEEESSSHHHH!!!!