BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Off Topic and Other Forums > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything Goes!

Old 12-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Lite Contributor

Default hammerhead 250ss

ok well my dad wants the 250ss but is worried.he is worried about power, dose it have power.he wants 23inch tires on the rear. how is the quality.
can it survive hard cor trails.rocks ruts mud snow and logs.my yerf broke the axle, spindals, shocks and balljoints on the trails i ride on plus i had to get a new roll cage cause mine did not survive a 4 role crash.lol how rommy is the cabin.he wants leg room.my yerf is alittle tight for him.lol.somebody stole his rzr this week and he just got the insurense money. last but very important how is the ride.my yerf did ride like a mule with 3 legs.lolbut i got new shocks when i bent mine.lol
yerf 3206. carlise pxt tires, kawie mojavie shocks, seat covers 9 gram sliders uni air filter. soon to have for 2009 christmas, 20x10-8 tires new ball joints new rins and dalumin dimond plate fog lights homemade roof and a speedometer.
MY AVATAR PIC IS WHAT IT EILL LOOK LIKE SORTA
Old 12-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Contributor

Hammerhead is one of the top quality name brand buggies out there.

That being said, if you abuse it (like it sounds like the yerf was... ) it's gonna break. ANY brand will break if you abuse it.

The 250 buggies are almost always bigger and roomier than 150s, as well as being a much more comfortable ride. The Hammerhead website should have info on the size specifications, and I'm pretty sure the tires are in the 23" range.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Lite Contributor

i wouldnt say that i abuse it.those are just its week spots.i fugure it only has to last me 1 more year until drive do i simply just push it to its limets.
yerf 3206. carlise pxt tires, kawie mojavie shocks, seat covers 9 gram sliders uni air filter. soon to have for 2009 christmas, 20x10-8 tires new ball joints new rins and dalumin dimond plate fog lights homemade roof and a speedometer.
MY AVATAR PIC IS WHAT IT EILL LOOK LIKE SORTA
Old 08-06-2013, 08:50 AM
Contributor

did he get it