BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Site News and Suggestions > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction New to the forum? Say hello here!

Old 01-22-2016, 10:04 AM
Lurker

Cool New guy from Lake Dallas Texas

Hello everybody!
Old 01-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Heavy Contributor

Welcome!!!
Taida 4V head with 23/22mm valves, forged 4V piston,Taida 62mm jug,forged Taida 8200 KDU stroker crank, Koso high-flow oil pump, Taida case half w/ oil cooler ports, Setrab oil cooler,TrailTec Vapor, Mikuni VM26-606, aluminum 30mm intake, Uni filter, aluminum stack, Hammerhead racing exhaust, MotoRio adjustable CDI/HO Coil, Iridium plug, Full Dr Pulley CVT kit w/ 16g sliders, JD's Mikuni slide kit

2014 Kandi 90B
Old 01-22-2016, 07:43 PM
Contributor

Welcome
Old 01-23-2016, 09:57 AM
Supporting Vendor

Welcome
Old 01-23-2016, 11:28 AM
Lurker

First off I want to Thank everybody for the nice welcomes.
Well I just bought a SunL 150cc or what I think is a SunL 150cc off of craigslist for a great price. I got it home and started looking at it, overall it looks to be in great shape. It looks like somebody was having some electrical problems with it starting because the wire box is removed and the wires are a mess. At this point I have looked at pictures on the internet and I'm trying to figure how it all goes back together. No luck there I cant fined a good pic of what the wire box should look like on the inside to put it back together. I have realized that I do need a new coil and CDI box so I have ordered that off of eBay which was not Bad of a price. I think about $20 with shipping. (I got the orange colored coil and CDI box)
don't know if that's a good thing or not. The other thing is that the reverse cable is missing and I don't know which type and the length to order if someone could help me out with that. I would appreciate that very much. I will post a couple of pics first one of a buggy like mine and of the reverse that I have on the buggy as well. I'm not at home to take pics of the one I have but will post pics later of the one I just bought. If there is anybody that can help me out I would really appreciate it. I'm really excited to see what this thing dose I have never owned a buggy before now.
cart:
http://www.neoscooters.com/images/11...rt%20Parts.jpg
Reverse:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...y/IMG_1513.jpg

Thanks Again,