BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Off Topic and Other Forums > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything Goes!

Old 11-12-2017, 06:50 PM

Default The Dark Side

Hi guys, it's bear. I haven't been on here for a couple of months, so let me start with a hello to all! Now for the "hard" part, I have a confession to make to my mini buggy brothers. I purchased a Polaris Ace, back at the end of July! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my buggy's, but after hip replacement surgery at the end of last year. It was just a matter of time, before I had to accept, the cold hard truth. I simple cannot continue to try, and climb in and out, of my Dazon 150 single seaters anymore! I took the Ace on my last vacation, to Harlan County, KY., and It was VERY impressive on the trails ( being 4x4 was a plus), but more so than that. At the end of the day, I wasn't nearly as "worn", and the ease of access gettin in and out of the ACE, was unbelievable! So, my brothers, I ask your forgiveness, for my discretions, but father time catches up to us all!
Old 11-13-2017, 07:38 AM
Contributor

Cool

I feel your pain . I also am a Quitter . Sold off the last of the Buggy Herd last May , Old Age , Health Problems among the list of reasons . Kept my three ATV'S though and tore myself up with those . Missing the Buggy's bad though . I Too will probably end up in a Ace or Side by Side .
( Hey on the Bright Side ... We can keep the Polaris forum on this site busier )
MANCO SILVER FOX. Sold
2009 POLARIS 500 HO SPORTSMAN 4X4
2002 POLARIS 500 HO SPORTSMAN 4X4
2000 POLARIS MAGNUM 2X4
HALF A DOZEN CHEVY 4X4's
NEED-MO-BUGGY
Old 11-13-2017, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Let there be no doubt guys...the Ace is a fantastic machine. We have owned many and I am picking up another this weekend. In fact I am doing something I have only ever done once before: I am buying back a machine I already owned. The only other one I have done that with was my beloved Rhino that is my #1 pick in my side by side review thread. I have nothing bad to say about the ace and that in itself is quite an accomplishment.
Old 11-13-2017, 11:44 PM
Administrator

Bear here’s a preasent for you. Nothing wrong with a little evolution:

http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64
Old 11-15-2017, 07:24 PM

Thanks guys, for understanding. Let there be no doubt, I will STILL continue to purchase, and refurbish these buggy's! I have already bought, fixed, and resold about a dozen of these machines to people who had no idea they existed. I think they are a great "family friendly" vehicle to invest in, and my duaghter has informed me that which every buggy sales first, she wants me to keep the other one for her!!!! Go figure, she got the first one, and she'll get the last one! lol p.s. Buggymaster, I have already subscribed to the ace forum, thanks!
Old 03-26-2018, 01:47 PM
Heavy Contributor

Default Lone stranger

Talk about someone not being around for a while. I’ve been through a whole mess over the last 3-4 years. I’ve had 2 heart attacks and 1 cardiac arrest. A fair amount of rehab and now I sport some mods of my own in the form of 5 stents. My flow was a bit restricted. 🤪 I am only just now even wanting to mess with mine again. It’s been neglected outside all this time. Depression as a result of everything as well as not working has taken quite a toll. I’m trying really hard to get back out there now. So whatever it takes to keep you active and involved in life count it as a blessing.

SYC Perf head P&P,Matched intake and exhaust, A12 cam, Orange CDI & coil, Motorio pulley, 115mm Variator and lightweight drive face,11gm Sliders, UNI, modded muffler + 200 horsepower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-hEWl10c
I'll take your insults as compliments and blame it on your lack of intelligence.
Old 03-26-2018, 05:26 PM
Lite Contributor

Welcome back.Hope you're well againI understand lack of motivation because of health. Please keep your depression in check it can destroy you if you let it.Alright that's enough about that its buggy time.Keep us updated on your success and use it to keep you active.I was told even 10 minutes a day would help move us in the right direction.
Spiderbox 150cc,Uni air filter,18 inch glasspack muffler,BD front and rear shocks,BD ball joints,modified frame,a arms,and spindles,1500 yellow spring,12g rollers,with 21x7x10 on the front,23x8x11 on rear,39t sprocket,flex proof axle wth three bearings ,BD reverse kit,ready for more

Last edited by tim; 03-26-2018 at 10:29 PM.