BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 04-30-2017, 02:05 PM
Lurker

Default Yerf Dog in the Nevada Desert

My granddaughter and I have been fixing up and upgrading a Yerf Dog over the past few months. We only paid $200 for it so it's been easy to sink another couple hundred into it. LED lights, HD spindles, carb, intake manifold and breather, new foam and graphics, grade 8 fasteners, wiring, steering boots, etc.

I have owned and driven a lot of faster, high tech ORVs over the years but this one has been far more fun to me with my granddaughter's involvement, the ease of maintenance and cheap parts and ability to drive on pavement without raising too many eyebrows from neighbors and Johnny Law. What's not to like?

Old 05-02-2017, 07:51 AM
Heavy Contributor

You can use the brake safety switch to run a brake light instead of a starter interlock. This will be safer on the streets.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GX150 View Post
You can use the brake safety switch to run a brake light instead of a starter interlock. This will be safer on the streets.
Excellent idea. My son-in-law has donated a 12V red LED light bar about the dimensions of a large straw that I am going to mount on the rear.