BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 06-01-2017, 10:10 PM

Default My 3rd spiderbox

just a quick post this is another buggy I brought back to life. stored its whole life inside. Engine oil is clean as can be. Owner said no way it had more then 20hrs on it and when I saw it in person I believed him. Brought it home and went right to work. Buggy sat for a few yrs not used and didn't run since. The one rear tire didn't hold air took care of that easily.

things I did right away

1. 2.5 gallon bam fuel tank
2. 1/4 clear fuel line
3. Manual petcock
4. Valves where super tight adjusted them .003 intake .004 exhaust
5. Manual choke
6. The main lead battery wire terminals I cut out and put new ones on and shrink wrapped the real good.
7. Brand new lithium iron battery that ive had forever.
8. Ngk copper spark plug
9. sanded down the exhaust and painted it just to clean it up
10. Lubbed the chain
11. Straight intake tube with a r2c filter
12. Jetted the carb with 35 pilot/115 main about 1 turn out on the mixture
13. Intake manifold was dry cracked from sitting so just replaced with a new one
14. Had to take the steering linkage apart, it was a little off center, once I had it straight I set the alignment on the front end
15. took the cvt cover off to clean off the cvt area, it was clean as could be
16. Fill master cylinder
17. Had to cut 1 bar out of the cargo rack area, and weld in flat stock bars for the fuel tank
18. Took off the round loop steel in the back prefer the look with out it

So everything was checked over, dumped some fresh 93 octane, and she fired up, music to my ears. Took if for a little spin everything felt really good. Something about these yerfs there frames are so light in weight I can feel it when riding around. Rode around for like 25 min checked everything over. pulled it back in the garage anf flushed the gear oil. Took if for one more ride in the trails. Engine feels great power wise. But I'm afraid to ride it anymore don't want to get hooked and start really modding it lol.
free jpeg images
free jpeg images
free jpeg images
free jpeg images
free jpeg images
free jpeg images
free jpeg images

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:11 AM
Heavy Contributor

Oh come on. Best part is moding it.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkeagle View Post
Oh come on. Best part is moding it.
lol it's already for sale

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:46 AM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmansracerocket View Post
But I'm afraid to ride it anymore don't want to get hooked and start really modding it lol.
Sorry bud! It's too late, you've already cranked and rode it. Either sell it in the next 48 hrs, or start your want list!