BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 11-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Contributor

Default Trailmaster XRX 150

New to the forum and the buggy and kart world, so maybe someone here can be helpful. As the title says I am picking up my buggy today, it is a Trailmaster XRX 150 with the GY6 knockoff. I already ordered some new 10g sliders and a 2k torque spring for it and i am looking to buy more parts.

I was thinking about a CDI first of all, but i a unaware of if it is Dc or AC. The dealer i am buying from isnt the most helpful on this. I believe it is DC, because the headlights will remain on without the engine being on. If anyone knows for sure which one this buggy uses i would be thankful so i can order the part today. Also if you know of a specific brand that is better than the others.

I have contacted SYC Motorsports and am currently waiting for his response on some other questions. I was planning on getting his cold air intake, but was unsure if i will need to replace the stock manifold and the stock jets on the carburator (if so which size). I was also wondering if the MRP racing variator would make much difference over the stock. Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited by mb1134; 11-12-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:36 AM

Default perfect 1st step

Welcome to the fun and congrats on your new buggy! You've already made the right move by contacting Tom @ syc, he will definitly get you taken care of answer & parts wise! keepem rollin bear