BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > 250cc and Above Engine Tech

250cc and Above Engine Tech Technical Discussion Forum for 250cc and up Engines

Old 11-27-2020, 01:41 PM
Lurker

Default 2007-8 Kandi buggy KG-250A

Ok, so I'm new to the whole buggy world. Been interested for a while. A friend recently gave me my first one. It is a Kandi KG-250A. The reason he gave it to me was because the transmission grenades. He said something about a torque converter. I have looked around a bit, but I don't know what one will fit. It has the water cooled 250cc engine, and the separate gears for each wheel. Any body know? It does have a forward and reverse geat box. The shaft from the rear of the engine case going to the gearbox is splines. That's the one I'm trying find out about.

Last edited by MutchlersKANDIkg250a; 11-27-2020 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Forgot details.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:03 AM
Lurker

Just found a name of, I believe the manufacturer, of my 250cc buggy motor. There is a CFMOTO on the crankcase half that is left. So maybe I just need to find the rebuild kit for a CFMOTO cvt? Any help would be great. I have researched it on the old interweb, but there is just about as much misleading info as trustworthy! Someone please help!