BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 12-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Lurker

Default Craiglist Spiderbox

Here is a Spiderbox for anyone who may want one in Colorado.
One note I add, be prepeared to do a lot of upgrades for this to be a good offroad cart and how I know this is because I bought one myself about a year ago and spent way more money and time that I ever thought possible on it.
Having said that I learned awful lot of new things and enjoyed every moment working to make it into a Mini Buggy.I will post a picture of mine later.
Look under
YerfDog 125cc gokart - $400 Denver Craiglist
Sorry do not know how to add link

email this posting to a friend denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > sporting goods - by owner

please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info

YerfDog 125cc gokart - $400 (parker)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2012-12-02, 5:10PM MST
Reply to this post hhcc8-3450867328@sale.craigslist.org[?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a YerfDog 125cc electric start gokart. it has two seats and headlights. battery is shot but will run if hooked up to battery charger. just needs a new battery. 400 obo call or text at threezero3two2nineseven47four

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID:3450867328

Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum

Last edited by Con; 12-16-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Wrong address