BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Site News and Suggestions > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction New to the forum? Say hello here!

Old 06-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Lurker

Default hello from small town virginia

I just want to start by saying thank you all for the wonderful wealth of knowledge that this forum has, you have helped alot. Let me introduce myself my name is Jason Im 29 years old and am an ASE certified master auto and medium duty truck tech. About 2 years ago i picked up a yerf dog spiderbox that would not run for $100, come to find out the intake valve was stuck and i have been hooked on gy6 buggys since. I modded the yerf heavily then got a baja reaction 150, and turned around and modded that heavily. Now the problem is I just got a baja dune 250, and plan on getting that ready for some fun. I hope to talk to you ya'll about these fun "big boy toys" as the old lady calls them.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:52 PM

Welcome to the forums, I would get with Tom about the 250 mods, I know he was toying with a big cam not long ago that made crazy power. Click the banner above and see what he has, or send him a PM on here.

Post some pics of the modded buggies, so we can drool over them I for one am always looking for new ideas for my spiderbox.

'04 Dazon Raider 150 'modded'
Old 06-12-2013, 08:00 PM

Welcome Jason, and remember to tell your wife " big boy toys, bring big boys joy!!!
Old 06-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Lurker

Thanks for the advice, I would love to find some more power out of her. Its a lot more than the 150 but the spiderbox still kills it top and bottom end. I guess its the probably 300 pounds difference. And bear dont worry she knows, she has already claimed the yerf as hers, im not allowed to touch it anymore unless she breaks something. haha
Old 06-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Heavy Contributor

Welcome to the site fellow Virginian.

SYC Perf head P&P,Matched intake and exhaust, A12 cam, Orange CDI & coil, Motorio pulley, 115mm Variator and lightweight drive face,11gm Sliders, UNI, modded muffler + 200 horsepower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-hEWl10c
I'll take your insults as compliments and blame it on your lack of intelligence.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:56 PM

Well! now you have to get a third buggy, as backup to yours, since you cant touch the 150 anymore! hehehe
Old 06-14-2013, 06:56 PM
Lurker

I already have the third one its a 150 baja reaction. haha i like it better than the yerfdog, not as fast but has comfy seats and reverse. I tried to get her to take that one, cuz i have a 250 ninja motor sitting in the garage just waiting, but she likes her yerf so oh well. It might end up on the reaction, or probably the first one to completly blow up. haha