BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 05-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Contributor

Default Northern Tool "no buggys no more"

Here is Northern Tool latest catalog and as you can see there is nothing about the go cart section even in the index.A few months back the catalog did not have any buggys but still had the parts for buggys and scooters and mini bikes and in past catalogs they had a 250 150 and a complete buggy with no engine so you could stick what ever size you wanted in it.They for some reason got out of the buggy business? mancoman
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1451.jpg (82.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1453.jpg (90.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator

That isn't good- they were one of the last places you could drive to and buy stuff when it broke on Saturday and keep playing on Sunday!!! It's a sign of the economic times again.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:56 PM
Contributor

Yea metalstud1 look how skinny this catalog is or shall I say magazine?About the size and thickness of a comic book. mancoman
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1455.jpg (92.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1456.jpg (86.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-16-2012, 03:10 AM
Lurker

I think that's just a sale catalog. Like, released just for summer or spring type of thing. I'm pretty sure the NT full catalog I have (its at work) has karts in it still, I'll check tomorrow. Plus it's a lot thicker.

I just checked their web site, sure enough, no buggies.

Last edited by stugots; 05-16-2012 at 03:13 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Contributor

Yea your right me neither.This is the time of all times to have off road vehicles for sale!Been rainy here but super nice 75 to 80 degrees days and in between lots of sunshine and lots of mud if ya don't mind gettin dirty and a mud caked buggy!!! mancoman
Old 05-18-2012, 03:18 PM
Lurker

Answers to a few questions in this thread:
1. The catalog shown at the begining is the Summer Sale flyer with just a limited number of products. The Spring Master and Fall Master are still around 600 pages.

2. Northern Tool still carries parts in the stores for those "Saturdays" when you break something and want to get up and running by Sunday.

3. Website and in Catalogs..no buggies/go karts. Just one go kart kit, mixed in with all the parts to build your own.