BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Off Topic and Other Forums > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything Goes!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:40 PM

Default Gov. B.S.!!!

Well so much for a decent tax retun this year! with the changes put in place for the education credits, mortgage interest, blah,blah,blah!!! I'm getting back less this year than I did in the past 2 years(which I thought where pathetic) I've went from upper middle class, to lower middle class in just over 2 years! and the gap is growing! Whats a baby boomer suppose to do!? give it all up and let the government take care of me!? there now I feel a little better!
Old 02-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Contributor

I know your pain, recently took a 2 thirds pay cut and had to move 900 miles to get it. Then last paycheck thanks to congress, I had to pay an extra 200+ a month in taxes. Those ass_____ (you fill in the blank)!

Also those headed north for the oil jobs, yea; there ain't any if you do not have experience. And at 40 below you had better be ready for the worst job you have ever had.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:23 PM

fill in the blank= hole, lick, wipes, pimples,sepage! oh and I could go on!!! very frustrated bear!!!
Old 02-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Heavy Contributor

I at least got a good return due to 3 kids and earned income credit and poverty level income last year. It was really nice to find out how much we will lose from tax return in 2013 and 14 if we don't have health insurance. $900+ 2014 and after for not having insurance. HMMMMMMMM $1800+ a month for insurance, or $900+ a year off tax return for no insurance. This country sure did get communist in the last 4 years. Try to find some ammo right now. Friggin impossible. I was hoping to resupply some ammo with my return but looks like that ain't happnin. None to be had. &^%#@@#$&%$#@!^&^@!!!!!!!!

SYC Perf head P&P,Matched intake and exhaust, A12 cam, Orange CDI & coil, Motorio pulley, 115mm Variator and lightweight drive face,11gm Sliders, UNI, modded muffler + 200 horsepower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-hEWl10c
I'll take your insults as compliments and blame it on your lack of intelligence.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Contributor

I recently ran across a little gun store that had .223 ammo and primers. I bought them all. They are just to few and far between to not get them when you can. If this place goes to hell in a handbag at least I can protect whats mine.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Heavy Contributor

I shoot 8mm Mauser and 7.62x39. I have the cheap stuff for both. Milsurp for the Mauser and Tula for the SKS, but I wanted hunting rounds. I found a site that sells custom made ammo and that's the only place I've found what I want. About $10 more per 20 rnds than what I normally get but they will be VERY good rounds.

SYC Perf head P&P,Matched intake and exhaust, A12 cam, Orange CDI & coil, Motorio pulley, 115mm Variator and lightweight drive face,11gm Sliders, UNI, modded muffler + 200 horsepower

I'll take your insults as compliments and blame it on your lack of intelligence.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:11 PM

Time to move to Canada? I hear the weather is nice on the west coast....... Not because I been doing research or anything
Old 02-03-2013, 08:18 PM

Default But waite, there more!

Ok, so life didn't just kick me in the nads enough, now the car pucks on me and it needs a new water pump and possibly a new head! and it's a pt cruiser which I am told is a major pain in the to replace! So I take it to the dealership get an est. of $1500 to $2000!!! My extended warranty only covers parts, not the labor! Now I had a good year at work this last year, but you sure can't tell it by my bank account right now!!!
Old 02-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Heavy Contributor

I hate that for ya bear. Move to Canada aye.

Old 02-03-2013, 10:09 PM

I hear ya! I made the most this year, but the checking account has been in single digits more times than ever. I hope '13 is better than the last, it looks positive so far.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:10 AM

Thumbs up All over!

Thanks for the support guys, I know I got it better than alot of people out there, but sometimes it's hard to keep facing the wind, with all the beurocratics b.s. spit flying around in it!!!