BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Classifieds

Vendor Classifieds Classifieds and Special Deals from BuggyMasters supporting vendors.

Old 12-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default Buggy Depot LIGHTNING DEALS start at 5:00PM EST TODAY. Looking for feedback!

FEEDBACK WANTED!
Our new lightning deals program is ready! This has taken me about a month to code and develop. I wanted to offer it to everyone here on the forum first to get your opinion and hopefully some sales if you like what BD is doing and our R&D efforts

Feedback is very welcome. Let me know what you think, and if you experience any issues.

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE DEALS

There are 60 GY6 parts and upgrades selected automatically every day, with 3 tiers from 5% off to 50% off. That's 50% off of BIG ticket items, not just small stuff.

1x GOLD LIGHTNING DEAL 50% TO 30% OFF (BEST!)
BIG MAJOR upgrades fit into this category. 1x gold deal is selected daily out of a pool (of currently 32) major upgrades. This includes all of the major engine power upgrades (big bore kits, stroker cranks, etc), Heavy Duty strength upgrades, reverse kits, and much more.

Generally these items will be priced under cost, but the catch is that there is ONLY ONE available at a gold price per day. So SOMEONE is going to get a great deal everyday. You'll have to stay tuned daily for the deal you want, and be ready when the timer hits zero and the deal starts to buy it before others snatch your deal!

Today's GOLD deal: BDX HEAVY DUTY BALL JOINTS FOR $70 ($30 OFF) If you're interested, be ready at 5pm EST. This is the first time I've ever offered reduced the price on our BDX HD Ball Joints. Enjoy!

GOLD DEALS LIST (1 automatically selected daily at 30% to 50% off)
  • BDX 175cc Engine (PLUS $150 free parts!)
  • 175cc Big Bore Kit
  • STAGE 3 Power Pack
  • Pre-machined BBK Case Kit (Short)
  • Pre-machined BBK Case Kit (Long)
  • STR2500 Stroker Piston
  • STR3000 Stroker Piston
  • STR2500 Stroker Crank
  • UNI Filter Kit
  • STAGE 1 Engine
  • STAGE 1 Transmission
  • STAGE 1 Electrical
  • STAGE 2 Engine
  • STAGE 2 Transmission
  • STAGE 2 Electrical
  • 30mm CVK Pumper Carb
  • Yerf Dog 1&2 Gen Spindles
  • Yerf Dog 3rd Gen Spindles
  • Yerf Dog Upper Even A-Arms
  • Yerf Dog Upper Uneven A-Arms
  • Yerf Dog Lower A-Arm
  • Yerf Dog BDX Heavy Duty Ball Joints <- TODAY'S GOLD DEAL. If you're interested, be ready at 5pm EST TODAY!
  • Yerf Dog Reverse Kit
  • Yerf Dog ATV Wheel Kit
  • Yerf Dog 3" Lift Kit
  • Yerf Dog STAGE 1 Suspension
  • BDX STAGE 3 Suspension
  • Yerf Dog ATV Front Hub Kit
  • Invader Rear Tire #641
  • Crossfire 150R HD Spindle (Left)
  • Crossfire 150R HD Spindle (Right)
  • 150cca Lithium Battery
  • Shock Mounting Kit for CF150

-------------------------

2x SILVER LIGHTNING DEALS 15% TO 10% OFF
Tune up and other troubleshooting kits that help shotgun problems by replacing everything related at one time. Great to help resolve an existing problem on your machine, or to keep on board as spares.

57x BLUE LIGHTNING DEALS 10% TO 5% OFF
Standard replacement parts. Belts, brake pads, electrical components, etc.

All 60 deals restart and 60 more are selected every morning at 4am EST. If you miss something you wanted, you'll have another chance soon!

Old 12-04-2017, 06:58 AM
Contributor

Cool

SURE ... NOW YOU DO THIS !!! I've had three Spiderbox' ( all sold now ) in the last four years that I wanted to Mod all the way , but opted out because of the expense . I WANT MY YERFS BACK !
Look's Good Travis .
MANCO SILVER FOX. Sold
2009 POLARIS 500 HO SPORTSMAN 4X4
2002 POLARIS 500 HO SPORTSMAN 4X4
2000 POLARIS MAGNUM 2X4
HALF A DOZEN CHEVY 4X4's
NEED-MO-BUGGY
Old 12-04-2017, 10:17 AM
Supporting Vendor

Thanks!

Haha well if it helps, I've wanted to do something like this for a long long time. Just couldn't carve off the time and attention to code the system and make it happen. Finally got it done! You know, you could always pick up another Yerf or two

I'm happy with how the tiered system worked out. Most places offering deals give you a big discount on small throw-away items, but I thought it would be really cool to do the opposite and offer big price cuts on big upgrades that are normally pretty expensive. The reasoning that it's a good way to offer prices that match or undercut the cheapies on eBay and Amazon, but with all of the BD benefits. Solid tested parts, my full technical support backing, warranty, and of course the sale helps support our R&D projects!

With how the Gold list is setup currently, you'll see complete Reverse Kits pop up for $168 on Gold Deal. Precision Pre-machined Big Bore GY6 Crankcase sets for $112 each, etc. I wanted to match that feeling when you get that great TV deal on Black Friday (but no need to wait a year, these deals run every day and have an approximate 30-day randomized rotation).

I also didn't want it to be some unobtainable lottery-style goal with 1 in 10,000 "one lucky winner!" chance to get what you want. I really dislike those offers. Basically, if you want the deal on 175cc Big Bore kit, stroker crank (or something else on the gold deals list), you WILL get it if you come to the site every day and beat others to the claim.

The value I'm hoping to get in return is a boost in repeat daily traffic, and to keep Buggy Depot on your mind over places that just compete on price alone (race to the bottom if you ask me - bottom price and bottom quality). eBay and Amazon are putting a squeeze on us middle-weight GY6 guys (not just BD), so I feel we need to get more competitive in sustainable ways. Hopefully this works, and we can do more similar fun stuff.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:03 PM
Supporting Vendor

Full Pre-machined Big Bore Case Sets up for grabs at $108 today. Normally $159.99. If you've been waiting to go big bore, now's the time:

Hurry, deal expires in an hour!

https://www.buggydepot.com/deals/lightning/

I've seen some crooked cuts out there from other sources using the wrong tools and not enough skill.
Our cases are cut dead centered and properly for a long lasting big bore and/or stroker build.

It's not an easy cut. The angles are awkward, and we've scrapped a lot of cases getting through R&D while developing our tooling. Be careful if you're looking to go a different route, and always ask your source to show an example of their previous work. Walk away if they won't show!

Here's the precision you can expect from us:

Machined in house and done right. I've been told that this is the most boring part of the shop:

Let me know any thoughts on the new deals system. Your input is welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Deals-12-6.jpg (93.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 20170319_172124_resized.jpg (94.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 20170319_160934_resized.jpg (102.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 20170319_171415_resized.jpg (93.3 KB, 26 views)