BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > Buggies For Sale / Wanted

Buggies For Sale / Wanted Forum for Selling Buggies, Big and Small

Old 04-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Power User

Default Baja Reaction for sale

Hate to do it, but financial matters are forcing me to sell off some toys and projects.

2007 Baja Reaction 150 2-seater (pics and some video to come)

Chassis, frame, steering etc. all in good shape. PO put it on it's side and bent the side bolt-in rollbar. I've straightened that up.
Seatbelts are typical china condition for their age.
Driver's seat has some tape on the base where there's a tear.
New rear tires, fronts still at 50 percent or better.

Howhit internal reverse engine.

Modifications include:
Hammerhead stainless exhaust with spark arrestor.
A-10 cam
DR Pulley kit
1500 main spring
13G sliders
Purple heat sink "Hi-po" CDI
130 main, 35 pilot in the carb.
Uni filter

Starts on the button.

Only "issue" is the ignition switch, clicks back to "acc." position from "run" sometimes, (shutting it off) going to put a new switch in before new owner gets it.

For BM and other forum members, asking what I paid, $850. very little run time in the last two years.

It'll be listed on CL and E-bay around $1,000.

Easton PA, 18040

PM me

Last edited by x-bird; 04-08-2014 at 06:39 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:05 PM

Sorry to hear "Xman"! I hope this does'nt become an epidemic! I've been hearing more and more people saying how they're having to sell a few of there "luxury" items for financial reasons! I'm right on the edge of this problem myself, with my wife medical conditions, and a daughter starting College in the fall, I'm thinking I might have to sell my classic street bike!!! (but the economy is strong, right?) lol
Old 04-08-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear View Post
Sorry to hear "Xman"! I hope this does'nt become an epidemic! I've been hearing more and more people saying how they're having to sell a few of there "luxury" items for financial reasons! I'm right on the edge of this problem myself, with my wife medical conditions, and a daughter starting College in the fall, I'm thinking I might have to sell my classic street bike!!! (but the economy is strong, right?) lol
My sarcasm detector just went off the charts.

I have been teetering on the idea of selling my bike as well. Not that I need the money, but it would put us in a better monthly situation, plus I don't ride as much as I used to. right now it is a buyer's market, so trying to recoup funds selling big ticket items is really tough.

Oh, and if you believe what you hear/read, then yeah, the economy is building. They tell us that so you will go buy things and rope yourself further in the hole, you know, for the good of the country and all.

'04 Dazon Raider 150 'modded'
Old 04-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Power User

Shot a quick video of riding it around today. jetting may be a bit lean for the temps, (50s) a bit of backfiring, last ran this back in Aug./Sept. when in was in the 70s and 80s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj3kf...ature=youtu.be
Old 04-09-2014, 09:45 AM

"Yotaman" that just part of the Obama fiscal recovery plan! lololol! "X-bird" very nice clean buggy, & a good price for it, you should have no problem getting what you're asking!
Old 05-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Power User

Sold. Took a deposit today, brakes locked up over the weekend, have to rebuild the master cyl by the weekend. Go figure ....
Old 05-27-2014, 07:00 PM

And I bet you thought you where done messing with it, but it got ya one last time! lol
Old 05-28-2014, 01:07 PM
Power User

pretty much ...typical buggydom. removed and tore down the master last night. Actually a very nice unit, designed more like a car's with two chambers. cleaned up the piston and adjusted the spring tension to back off the front brakes a little. There was a lot of gunk under the rubber caps. just gotta fill and bleed it.