BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 02-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Lurker

Default Baja MB165 problem help needed

Well fouling around with my less then one month old bike tonight. I removed both rod and spring from the governor arm that go to the Throttle(?) Now i don't know which holes they go back in for stock settings, rookie mistake i know. But the problem now is for some reason the spring/rod that runs from the governor arm to the throttle(?), its staying at the past the half way position for some odd reason. So I think i hooked it back up wrong, and dunno what i did wrong.

So does anyone have any ideal on exactly what i did wrong, and what i can do to correct this issue? All help is greatly appreciated.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Did you remove the governor arm in order to get the rod off?

This video might help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwshTzB3Roo
Old 02-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuggyMaster View Post
Did you remove the governor arm in order to get the rod off?

This video might help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwshTzB3Roo
No i just slid both the rod and spring outta the external governor arm, But i forgot outta the 3 slot holes which one does both the rod, and spring go in for stock settings? Because i tryed a few ways last night and for some reason after puting it back together the throttle is turned in the half way position, so im wondering do I have the spring/rod in the wrong holes or did i somehow mess up the spring? The spring to me looks fine.