BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > Parts For Sale / Wanted

Parts For Sale / Wanted All member parts for sale go here regardless of type.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:14 PM
Lurker

Default gx200 Cl1M 18LB springs Connecting Rod and more

Hey
I've been around some motorized biking forums for a while and have decided to move up to a GX200 clone on a bicycle. I've got my clone and I wound up with some parts I'm not going to use. Here is what I've posted over at MotoredBikes.com and MotorizedBicycling.com and I figured I might gather more interest at a go karting site. All the parts are brand new and I'm definitely willing to take less than the prices you would see at sites like AGK or OMB. Just shoot me an offer and I'm sure we can reach an agreement!
"I've just bought a Dupor U-Build it kit and might be upgrading some parts further before I use these. So I'm going to have a 18LB valve spring set, CLMi Cam, stock cam, stock springs, stock piston head and stock connecting rod for sale. Make an offer. All this stuff is completely unused as of this point.
The hope is to have pictures in the next 24 hours. I'm sure somebody could use this stuff for a refresh or some small power upgrades. "
Let me know if you want anything there. Would seriously like to get this gone and recoup a little bit of cash so I can buy the rest of the items I need.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Lurker

Cl1M is on eBay but the rest is still for sale.