BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Classifieds

Vendor Classifieds Classifieds and Special Deals from BuggyMasters supporting vendors.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Supporting Vendor

Default Group Buy: LED Light Bars! GB IS NOW OVER

GROUP BUY IS OVER!

Hello from LedBarsUSA! We are now a proud vendor of buggymasters, and hope we can make lighting up your buggies a little easier and cheaper. Since we are new here, what would be better than a group buy to get things started?

We offer single row LED light bars available in 10" all the way up to 40", and double row LED bars from 6" up to 40". The single row bars are only available in a 30 degree spot beam pattern (which is still pretty wide for a spot beam) and the double rows are available in 30 degree spot, 60 degree flood, or combo patterns. Our single row LED bars are made with authentic Cree LED chips, and all of our double row bars are made with real Epistar LED chips. All of our bars are completely waterproof so letting it sit outside, riding through puddles or in the rain is no problem. You can see all of the specific specs on my website for each bar.

For this group buy we are going to offer 10% off any of our LED bars, and they will all include a free relay harness with an on-off switch. We will also include mounting brackets and a 1 year warranty with all of our bars. This group buy will end in 1 week (Sept 20th), so get your orders in while you can. All of our LED bars are made to order to ensure quality, so please expect it to take 2-3 weeks for you to receive your LED bar after this group buy is over.

You can see all of my products on my website: www.ledbarsusa.com

Price list for this group buy, all of these prices include shipping:

EDIT

So far our 10" SR bars have been the most popular. I have one mounted behind the grill on my SUV (the blue one in the pic at the top of my webpage) and it puts out a crazy amount of light for such a small bar. People also like the slimmer design compared to the more blocky looking double row bars.

If you want to buy one please send me a PM. If you have any questions or anything please don't hesitate to post up.

Thanks!

-Max@ledbarsusa

WWW.LEDBARSUSA.COM

Last edited by ledbarsusa; 09-25-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Supporting Vendor

Few bigger pics of the output of the 10" SR bar..

Before..

After..

Here is mine behind the mesh in my grill of my SUV.

Very dark..

Just the LED bar mounted in my grill..

Old 09-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Contributor

How many lumens we talking here? Good prices if their quality for sure
Old 09-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckorlando View Post
How many lumens we talking here? Good prices if their quality for sure
The lumen output is listed next to each bar on my website, but i'll list them here too!

10" SR Bar: 2400 lumens (30w)
20" SR Bar: 4800 lumens (60w)
30" SR Bar: 7200 lumens (90w)
40" SR Bar: 9600 lumens (120w)

6" DR Bar: 2160 lumens (36w)
12" DR Bar: 4320 lumens (72w)
20" DR Bar: 7200 lumens (120w)
30" DR Bar: 10,800 lumens (180w)
40" DR Bar: 14,400 lumens (240w)
Old 09-14-2012, 04:52 AM
Contributor

ahahahahahahaha. Damn I scaned right over that tid bit of . Thanks. I need a light bar so I very well may try one. How would I go about ordering and paying?
Old 09-14-2012, 07:46 AM
Supporting Vendor

It's fine!

Just send me a PM and let me know which bar you want, and i'll give you my paypal address to send the money too. As soon as the group buy is done next week i'll get all of these put together then shipped out to you guys.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Supporting Vendor

Also, I will need at least 2 orders to be able to keep the group buy pricing. Due to the higher cost of just having 1 bar made and shipped to me, then shipped to the customer I could possibly lose money on the deal. When having multiple orders made then shipped it's a lot cheaper. If I get at least 2 orders in this group buy I can promise the posted prices. If not, then unfortunately the people that want them will have to pay the full price listed on my website if they are still interested.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:15 AM
Supporting Vendor

Due to the lack of interest this the group buy is over. If you would like to order, you may order on our website at www.ledbarsusa.com

Thanks.