BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Site News and Suggestions > BuggyMasters Contests

BuggyMasters Contests Where you can win stuff for your buggy or go kart!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Default BuggyMasters Contest Number 5 Best Buggy Picture Part -3 NOW OPEN

Last call! I've let it run over 2 days for entries but will be locking it up in a short while. LAST CALL!

We kicked around a few ideas and decided that thanks to the large amount of growth we have had since the last contest, a picture contest gives the most members an opportunity to win. This MAY be the last picture contest we have so lets see what you got!

With the holiday season upon us, we have decided to run another photo contest. We had great luck with contest number 4 "Best Buggy Picture Part 2". There were a lot of fantastic entries. Like I said, with our current membership numbers, I expect some fantastic entries again this time around.

For time frames: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PICTURES SUBMITTED TO THIS THREAD NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 16th AT 11:59 PM!!!!!! THAT IS A FRIDAY NIGHT!!! At or about 12:01 A.M on the 17th I will be closing this thread and creating a new one for the voting with the top 10. Instructions below.

There are two parts to these types of contest. For one week, members can submit pictures. That part starts now. After the week of sumbission, the submission thread is closed and a voting thread begins and that runs for another week. You members vote on the picture you like the best and that determines the winner.

THE VOTING WILL RUN FROM ABOUT December 17TH 2011 AT OR AROUND 12:01 A.M. TO DECEMBER 23RD 2011 AT OR ABOUT 11:59 P.M. WHEN I CLOSE THE VOTING THEAD IT'S OVER!!! THAT IS ONE WEEK OF VOTING!!! SO that is from Friday night/Saturday morning till end of day the following Friday. If you are unclear about this, PM me!

This contest will be called "Best Buggy Picture - Part 3". Here's how it will work (these are the same rules as last time):

Post your best personal buggy pictures in this thread. Up to 2 per person. You can do them inline or upload them as attachments. They can be any pic buggy related (see the rules below). They can be a real picture of some kind or if you are the creative type, and know how to use photo shop or something, feel free to be creative. Got a picture of you doing a great jump? Got some awesome mods on yours that really shows it off? How about one so muddy you can't even tell it's a buggy anymore?

YOU NEED TO OWN THE PICTURE that you post. Don't post a picture that may have a copyright on it. Now if it's your neighbors buggy and you took the picture or he/she said you could have it, that's fine but I am looking for original pictures. Don't scour the internet looking for someone else's picture. Go take one of your own. If you post a picture that belongs to someone else, you'll be disqualified.

Only pictures posted in this thread are eligible to win. If you upload them into your album and then put them inline from there, that is fine but we need to be able to see them in the picture contest thread. (instructions for putting them inline are below)

While the thread is open, feel free to comment on the pictures that you see posted. If you really like one, comment on it.

From the pictures that are entered, I will personally, and indiscriminantly, choose the top 10 pictures and your comments will help me in that decision.

After I have identified the top 10 pictures, I will start a new thread with a voting poll and you members will ultimately choose the winner through that voting.

Each member can submit up to 2 pictures each. Any pictures in addition to that will not be eligible and I will not pick 2 pictures from a single member to go in the top 10. If you entered two I will pick the one I feel is the better and that will be based on personal opinion and any comments that may be in this thread.

THE PRIZE....ahh so what do you win?

Our primary sponsor of BuggyMasters.com is SYCPowersports who can be found at http://www.sycpowersports.com and is member name sycarms. He has graciously donated a $50 gift certificate / store credit to his store.

Be sure to thank Tom at www.sycpowersports.com by checking out his website and looking him up when its time to get your performance parts or American Sportworks Parts as well as many other OEM parts from various manufacturers. Did I mention that Tom runs a machine shop for our buggies?!

The thread that tells you how to embed the images can be found here:

http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78

Here are the main rules:

1.) NO NUDITY PICS!!!! As much as I would like too see a big ol set of bare boobs on top of my head while I am sitting in my buggy, this is a family oriented site so we need to keep things rated PG. Bikini chicks are fine though.

2.) ONLY MEMBERS WHO HAVE AT LEAST 10 LEGITIMATE POSTS AT THE TIME I CHOOSE THE TOP 10 PICS ARE ELIGIBLE. Please refrain from making one word posts just to get your post count up.

3.) YOU NEED TO OWN THE PICTURE(S) THAT YOU SUBMIT.

4.) I reserve the right to change the rules at any time or end the contest at any time. Although this is very unlikely, I have to put this in here in case there is something I missed or something crazy happens. If I change something or add something I will post in this thread. Subscribe to it if you need to so you get a notification if I change something.

5.) DO NOT GO OUT AND GET CRAZY just to get a good picture. Use common sense. I don't want anyone to get hurt just to win a gift certificate.

6.) Vendors of any level (those of you that are supporting vendors and those vendors who do not actively support the site) are not eligible and neither and I or anyone in my family (buggymasterjr).

With that said.....Start posting!!!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Contributor

Default my yerf dog rebuild

yerf 3202 pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI2169.jpg (101.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI2168.jpg (101.2 KB, 33 views)
Old 12-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Contributor

here is my 400 Polaris powered Joyner SV nearly pulling the front wheels in the sand at St. Joes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Joylaris 400.JPG (43.2 KB, 40 views)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeulR4W1_PU
Old 12-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Administrator

EJ, Does that have the two-stroke on it?
Old 12-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Contributor

Yes it does, Trail mod pushing 55-65 HP and soon to be more if I can get the time to start back to work on it. Here are a few vids of it in action.

This one is an onboard with 600 lbs of passengers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeulR4W1_PU

Last edited by EJ Mac; 12-10-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Heavy Contributor

Here's a couple
a muddy rally course and the Dazon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sembra2.jpg (97.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg dazon 007.jpg (98.9 KB, 42 views)
Old 12-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator

ckau- is that your single seat Spiderbox? "That's some serious mud"
Old 12-11-2011, 06:32 AM
Heavy Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalstudman1 View Post
ckau- is that your single seat Spiderbox? "That's some serious mud"
Thats a dazon single on our home track.
The mud on the 2 seat yerf comes from a rally course after 2 days rain. The further I got, the slower I ran due to the excess weight of mud. Still managed a third place finish. This event took place in Georgia. We joked about needing a permit to haul top soil for the trip home!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Contributor

Thank you Tom for another fun contest. Here are a few from a couple of months back while I was out riding with my wife and daughters.

Last edited by Rarerat; 12-11-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Administrator

ckau..Holy Shiznit! That's some serious mud which likely came from some serious fun.

RareRat..you are making me miss my Pilot.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Administrator

get em' in guys!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

Nothing special-
:
Old 12-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Power User

Here's #1
Having her sitting next to me giggling and laughing with the pure fun of youth while we rip around --- ain't nothing better.

#2 Here's No 2 ... pic taken during Line Mountain 7-miler race in Dornseif, PA back in the late 80s. (3.5 mile woods run, 2 laps) While I only got my yerf this year, i've always loved the woods buggies. They've consistently been the fastest vehicle type in this race (quads, jeeps, trucks etc). This picture has always been one of my favorites, taken 1/2 way up the hillclimb with a Canon aqua snappy 35 mm. my face is about 2 feet from the wheel. front end is in the middle of rebounding from having both up in the air crest the ledge... Got piles of stuff from this event over the years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YD.jpg (54.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg bmbuggy.jpg (52.9 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by x-bird; 12-16-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:03 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalstudman1 View Post
Nothing special-
:
Great picture, Metal.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:58 AM
Contributor

Metal, did that break something when you landed? In the picture the cart is still going up, I bet you hit 10 feet off the ground!
Old 12-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Thanx Gentlemen- No I didn't break anything this time!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CegJN...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9NCkg5GKIQ

Last edited by metalstudman1; 12-15-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:04 AM
Administrator

lolol...that's killer. Nice job on that thing Metal...
Old 12-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Contributor

Default Bath Night!!!

Coming &....

Going...
Old 12-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Administrator

Last call guys! Ive let it run over by two days get your entries in now. I'm locking it up tonight and starting the voting in just a while!!!!
Closed Thread