BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Site News and Suggestions > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction New to the forum? Say hello here!

Old 11-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Lurker

Default Hello from Fairfax, VA

I've been browsing for a while and I'm glad to see a forum such at this up and running. I hope to be a regular here some day but I'm very new to the Buggy world so please bare with me for now.

Three years ago my family purchased a Buggy from a neighbor. It's run well since then but has been getting a little sluggish compared to what it was. I've changed the oil once since we picked it up(Only runs once or twice a year).

My biggest question is what Make and Model is it? All I know is it's made in China. It looks something like a Twister Hammerhead but not quite there. It's water cooled, and centrifugal clutch (I believe.)

Any information or direction to find information could help. I can get more detailed pictures later in the week.

Thanks for your time and I hope to be around here for a while,
-Ed

Last edited by RustyGent; 11-29-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Extra Info.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Contributor

nice buggy it looks like a hammer head anyways welcome. dont hesitate to start a tread on it any ask questions, you will get all te help you need.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Power User

Welcome to the 4-wheel asylum )) Look up Maxxam for your buggy type. I've seen a few of those on e-bay lately and they look a lot like yours.