BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > Electrical Tech

Electrical Tech General Tech for Electrical issues not related to specific engines (Lights etc)

Old 05-28-2016, 12:25 PM
Lurker

Default Wiring Kit Needed GY6 XRX

Hello! So I bought a Trail master XRX with blown engine. I Have rebuilt it with no issues there. However, the electrical components were missing such as the cdi, coil, stator pick-up and wire😕, and the stator itself was damaged. I got what I thought were replacement parts but I am failing to get a spark!

One issue is the new 11 pole stator has 2 bullet wires(red/black and blue/white) but there is only one wire(black/white) from the harness to connect to.

After researching and seeing there are AC and DC components and some things don't work with others, I have decided I may be better off to just replace everything electrical to ensure everything works together properly.

What full kit would you guys recommend or could you possibly point out what I have done wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-28-2016, 01:01 PM
Supporting Vendor

Those buggies are wired for dc volt. If you replaced with a ac volt stator and cdi it will not work. Do you know what you bought? I can get the parts needed. E-mail me or give me a call . tom@sycpowersports.com-- 662-301-1563