BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Site News and Suggestions > New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction New to the forum? Say hello here!

Old 06-22-2017, 10:07 AM
Contributor

Default Hello from arkansas

Hey guys, just signed up to find some info. I'm looking at a kinroad buggy for my son and I to ride around on and mod. Hes getting a bit big for his small 4 wheeler and I want something we can ride together because it gets old waiting on him all the time behind my 4 wheeler or mine trying to overheat going so slow behind him. Thought about building us one out of an old 4 wheeler I have but it's just gonna be easier to start with one and I can take my time building a 4x4 400cc one later. We mainly ride around in a cow pasture and some wooded trails on my property.

DJ
Old 06-24-2017, 10:31 AM
Contributor

Boy this place is rather dead. Anyways my brother grabbed it this morning. It was for sale up by him 4 hrs away so he got it and gonna bring it down here next time he comes down to see the family. Screwed up and let my 9 y/o see my computer open looking up info on them and now he wants one. Should be a nice surprise when his uncle shows up with it in the back of the truck.

I was talking to my cousin last night and he has a honda 300ex (he thinks) that his son totaled but runs sitting in his shed. Best of all I can get it dirt cheap maybe free. My luck it's a old big red with the shaft drive. He promised me it had reverse and was small just didn't know anything else besides his son flipped it bending the frame all up.

I'm already modding it before it's even sitting in my shop. At least it's cheaper than my nova or v8 s10 4x4 crawler.

DJ
Old 06-28-2017, 06:46 AM
Heavy Contributor

Welcome to site.
You will love the buggy over 4 wheeler.
And so will your son.
Yep, it gets dead at times. This time year, everyone got
Alot to do. Plus work on the buggy.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:47 PM
Contributor

Welcome to the site
Old 07-04-2017, 08:00 PM

Welcome "Razor back", don't worry when you start fabbing one up in the "laboritory" everyone will wan't to know what you're up to, and how they can help. This is the time of year everyone is out running trails hard, what type of kinroad did you get???