BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Off Topic and Other Forums > Other Toys

Other Toys Dirt bikes, atv's etc

Old 10-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Lite Contributor

Default My daily driver Honda Civic

I been to busy to get on here lately , but here is what has been taking all my spare time. a bolt broke on my fuel rail and a injector oring came out and leaned out one cylinder. it hurt the sleeve so i was in a rush to get back up and running so 1 i have a daily driver and 2 i dont miss any of the few races left in the season. any way to save some time and money i purchased a benson sleeved short block that only had 5k miles on it, well turns out they must have been the hardest 5k miles known to man cause this thing burns oil and rattles like crazy, but i am forced to run it any way for a few weeks at least. any way i got it retuned on the dyno due to the fact its a larger bore and stroke then my last set up so i knew it would need some tweaking. here is a video of the results.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PROJusti.../0/o6p7UA1_NZ0

and here is a little nudge on the gas pedal in 4th gear at 50 mph
http://www.youtube.com/user/PROJusti.../1/mhpSa3aQFrk
and no it wasnt on snow or wet roads lol
Old 02-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Lurker

do you have family in sussex NJ? Are you in dingmans ferry or near there?

I think I saw this car before... Nice... I had a 93 1.5 5spd cleaned up nice... header, intake, throttle body, all the strut bars, billet fuel rail, 2-1/4" exhaust catback system, low tone fart can (moroso), HKS stage 2 clutch kit, 4 wheel disc upgrade, vented rotors and all that jazz... Had z3 carbon fenders and a wing!!! lol... it was OK, maybe a 15 sec car in the 1/4... I didnt want to pop a bottle in a 1.5... i wanted to go lsvtec, but still cant afford it! lol

nice ride!

John