BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > 150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech

150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech GY6 and Smaller Technical Discussion Forum

Old 09-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Lurker

Default Yerf Dog "Rover" GY6 150cc No Spark, All New Parts ???

I bought this Nightmare from a neighbor. It DID run a week before I bought it, And just Quit.. So I'm positive the motor is Good. The wiring is all chopped up, Spliced, Bypassed, Jury Rigged, And So On, BUT I've tested for continuity and all seems to be ok . I bought a complete NEW Kit with everything to replace the entire firing circuit. No Luck, So, I bought a New Stator, Still NO LUCK, I'm going crazy here. LOL, Bypassed wiring harness from Stator to CDI, And Still No Luck. Can ANYONE help ?? I was informed by Buggy Master's AND a Scooter Mechanic that ALL Rovers were DC powered, BUT this one is AC powered, Because it has the Red/Black wire hooked up on the Stator !!. I'm NOT getting power into the Coil, So if anyone can help, Feel free to call me at 863-259-3805. In in Ocala Florida so please call between 10a & 10p. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. , on a side note. I'm looking for a CHEAP 6X6 or 8X8 Amphibious ATV ??¿?
Old 09-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Supporting Vendor

I have never known of a Rover that was not DC volt.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:39 PM
Lurker

Default Got It Going Today !

I kept tinkering with it until I got it going ! It ended up being the Trigger being to far away from the Flywheel !!. . Only issue now is ,It wont idle well. I did have to reset the Valve Lash also. But boy will it scoot along now !!. Spun the tires as I slid around a curve. Lol. Now that it running, Who Wants to Buy it ???. Lol. Wanting to trade for a 6X6 or 8X8 Amphibious ATV. Thx. (Ohh, Definitely is a AC system !! Man it was changed before, But definitely AC !!. )...