BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Off Topic and Other Forums > Mini Buggy Reviews

Mini Buggy Reviews Want to share your experience with a particular buggy? Do it here!

Old 11-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Lite Contributor

Talking yerf dog 3206, gx150

oki think i have hadmy yerf long enough to do a fair review.i have had my yerf for 6 months now and put about 300 miles (294 to be exact). no major problems except my left and right spindals.easy fix. the rear shocks suck but that is an easy mod. the front are not too bad but could be changed. I had to replace the balljoints because they suck. there is no reverese but all i do is find a small hill go half wa whan coast backwordc whilr turning.i am realy good at it.it has short gears and masive power.the stock tires are good for hard packed trail and nothing else. easy upgrade.the stearing is weard and dose not turn tight so it is hard to rule it as aesy.i would reckemend it as long as you can turn a rench.

PROS-short gearing, great motor, great frame,good build qualty,good ergounomics.

CONS-crappy tires,crappy shocks,dosent have reverse,weard rack&pinion
i give this buggy a 8 1/2 out of 10
yerf 3206. carlise pxt tires, kawie mojavie shocks, seat covers 9 gram sliders uni air filter. soon to have for 2009 christmas, 20x10-8 tires new ball joints new rins and dalumin dimond plate fog lights homemade roof and a speedometer.
MY AVATAR PIC IS WHAT IT EILL LOOK LIKE SORTA
Old 11-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Lite Contributor

I totally agree with this... The steering is way too short and the no reverse is one of the worse things about it. Its also has a really bumpy ride from the crappy shocks and non padded seats. I like my yerf though. Its fun to drive and makes your adrenaline rush.
Sheckells MAV#29
Old 11-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Lite Contributor

true dat
yerf 3206. carlise pxt tires, kawie mojavie shocks, seat covers 9 gram sliders uni air filter. soon to have for 2009 christmas, 20x10-8 tires new ball joints new rins and dalumin dimond plate fog lights homemade roof and a speedometer.
MY AVATAR PIC IS WHAT IT EILL LOOK LIKE SORTA
Old 05-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Lurker

Default look

look at this website it tells why yerf dog buggies ball joints "suck".http://www.yerf-dog.com/Visuals.html.