BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Off Topic and Other Forums > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything Goes!

Old 12-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Lite Contributor

Default first trail ride with snow

first trail ride with snow when i got 3 inches of snow my yerf dog got stuck with stock tires. i bearly even could make it on trails, that have hill climbs.these trails range from easy to hard to so hard u can die.onist to god.lolwell i picked the easy trail with my mom.there was a small hill climb we had to climb and it made it to the to until we got rutted.lolhad to back down from the hill and tri it again.luckly i made it.i was kinda of dissapointed when i hit the snowie trails......i got new tires for christmas here they r http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-20x...Q5fAccessories and they weigh alittle more than my stock but is worth it.it climbs every snow covered hill i can thro at it. the deepest snow bank i can find a wooping 23 inches, it plowed right threw it.it was amazing.if u need new rear tires i would highly reckomend thease tires.if u live by me than send me a pm to go on my trails.
yerf 3206. carlise pxt tires, kawie mojavie shocks, seat covers 9 gram sliders uni air filter. soon to have for 2009 christmas, 20x10-8 tires new ball joints new rins and dalumin dimond plate fog lights homemade roof and a speedometer.
MY AVATAR PIC IS WHAT IT EILL LOOK LIKE SORTA