BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Classifieds

Vendor Classifieds Classifieds and Special Deals from BuggyMasters supporting vendors.

Old 01-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Supporting Vendor

Default Helmet clearance

I am putting on clearance all last years stock of Vega Helmets. The Vega helmet offers the best value for the money. This is not a cheap helmet, they excede DOT specs., and provide excellant ventilation as well as comfort. So if you are in the need of a new helmet you can check them out at http://www.sycpowersports.com just deduct 15% off the listed price than give me a call to order 662-301-1563. TOM
Old 06-19-2010, 02:19 AM
Supporting Vendor

Default Big Bore Kits for 2 bolt valve cover GY6

Hey guys there here!!!
I now have in stock 61mm big bore kits for the 2 bolt valve cover large stud pattern GY6 engines commonly used in the Roketa, Sunnel and other. So no need now to scrap that engine for one that can be moded. These cylinder kits are a very high quality with steel sleve, matched piston to bore which does away with the break-in period. The kit is complete with Cylinder, piston, pin & clips, rings, and gaskets. These kits will require your case to be bored a service we provive. Kit sells for $139.00 and if you mention that you seen this add on buggymasters I will ship it free ( 48 states) so call now operators are standing by to take your calls. TOM
Old 06-19-2010, 05:59 AM
Contributor

Thats awsome news man. Alot of guy's have been looking for something like this. Now we just need a cam
Old 06-19-2010, 07:46 AM
Supporting Vendor

And I am researching as to if one does exhist out there somewhere. In the mean time the big bore with a port and polish would really wake this engine up. TOM
Old 02-22-2011, 03:11 AM
Lurker

Thanks Tom.. If I need it surly contact you.