BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 03-28-2013, 09:05 AM
Lurker

Default Roketa vacuum lines

Bought a Roketa 125cc? cart from nephew, 300 bucks, after getting home and looking at it, I see the intake is missing a hose from carb to air cleaner, and the vacuum lines are messed up, one was actually plugged into the Electric Temperature fitting, I found the manual online for it ( I think ) but shows nothing, not even what battery to put in it, ( Has a small tray )

any help would be great, intake boot has a nipple, I put that to vacuum port on top of carb ( same side) but otherside has two and a gas overflow, something must go to thermo housing ( not thermostat housing which is on bottom) and something to the EGR valve

thanks,
Old 03-29-2013, 07:38 PM

Welcome to the forum! did you go to roketa.com to seek info?
Old 04-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Lurker

Yes and downloaded the owners manual which tells nothing about the information I seek,, I have it running now with the lines going how I think they should, It is a 250 CC< and I ( Hopefully ) found the correct air cleaner tube on Ebay.

I bought this for my grand kids to tool around but I think I will get it running and turn it around on Craigslist. I do not know as I need another project, the axle boots are bad and need replacing,, the poor little machine was not kept up very well.

thanks for the help
Old 04-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Lurker

I fixed it and got it running,, used basic common sense on the vacuum lines, bought a plastic intake so the original aircleaner could come into play, rebuild the carb, all seems well,, now looking into how to fix the axle boots, and buying some tubes for the tires, which no longer hold air, slow leaks